Stormin Mormon

Default Internet Legends

Please check www.snopes.com before forwarding anything compelling and
urgent.

This week I've gotten the "reduce gas prices by boycotting Exxon and Mobil"
and the one about saying a kind word to Kyle, who was planning to commit
suicide. And the one about starving the Arabic oil suppliers by buying
gasoline only at certain stores.

I know this is a silly place to post such a request, but lets keep the
internet clean.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Duane Bozarth

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I know this is a silly place to post such a request, but lets keep the
internet clean.

Why not follow your own advice?

(I know, I'm one to jab, having got suckered into responding to the
"Tax" thread this last week... )
Michael Baugh

Since the most recent one seems to be the "where to buy gas" one,
here's the Snopes commentary on that one.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/saudigas.asp