Matt Morgan

Default The other thread has grown too long. May I starta new one?

"tm" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

Adam H. Kerman wrote
wrote:
tm wrote:

Bill, even a person of your limited intelligence would agree that
this
ng is ****ed up. I'm thinking of sending a rmgroup.

tm...man...I dont think the majority of the folks that are in
alt.config
would like that much.

People who would have a conniption over threats to send meaningless
rmgroups are an endless source of entertainment. So your attempt to
find a
majority in support of your position (btw, there is no voting in alt)
would fail.

You must be another newby, cause Matt sure got torn up over it...and that
was the entire idea, or didnt those two brain cells communicate with
either
other this time to remind you that perhaps it wasnt to give you
entertainment, but to give those of us that know, the entertainment
whilst
the putz in question ran for his mommy.

heh. Dammit Steve, you're funny.
Say, you ever gotten someone fired over a usenet post like
pjmsucksbabycock? Cuz that would make you perfect.

--------------------------- BEGIN POST ---------------------------

TO:

alt.config;alt.hvac;alt.home.repair;alt.usenet.koo ks

Wow.

I always knew alt.hvac was so ****ed, beyond any hope of repair, that there
was no reason to even try to do it; but try I did - Masochist, Idiot, tag me
as you see fit. But be aware you won't offend me.

I do apologize to the admins in alt.confiig. I never meant for this request
to turn into such a large "discussion.".

(Kind of makes clear what sort of ****heads the world has been dealing with
in alt.hvac for the past 1 to 10 years though, does it not)?

My thoughts:

1. alt.hvac is ****ed. (Which is not to say ALL the people who post there
are ****ed. Many are the best people you would ever want to meet. Well,
****, OK, they are HVAC folks... maybe not the 'best' people; but at least
more hospitable and more giving then say, hmmmm .... maybe your average
crackhead).

2. alt.hvac should be removed from usenet; at a minimum removed from the
alt.* heirarchy; failing this, it should be renamed to
alt.pjm.rules.here.at.hvac, or perhaps -
alt.pjm.doesent.like.free.thought.hvac.

3. Paul Milligan should act like a man and give up what he perceives as
control over what he 'believes' is his own, personal newsgroup. Sadly, Paul
has no concept of what it means to be a man.

Were these goals to be met, the people that actually have something to
contribute may do so without fear of assault from Paul or his minion club
(who, by the way, are CONSTANTLY in search of Paulie points, although what
is done with them remains unclear).

The fact that the NG is inappropriately named, has no charter or FAQ; causes
unlimited and unneeded frustration in the alt.* and entire usenet community
combined - all these obvious facts notwithstanding; at least the people who
genuinely wish to contribute to alt.hvac may do so.

Sadly, none of these goals are attainable because point 3 will never be
realized. PJM holds onto alt.hvac as if it were a living thing; his own mark
on the world; his way of saying "I WAS HERE, WORLD!".

However, at the same time completely disregarding the fact that usenet
exists for discussion, and not for personal edification or control of
people; completely disregarding the fact that his group has caused extreme
hatred within the general usenet community; and most especially; hatred and
fighting between the very members it purports to exist for in the first
place; completely nullifying Pauls original goals (?).

In short, PJM has failed to realize that the Internet has grown; there are
more appropriate places for the goals (?) he has, and that alt.hvac is no
longer a place, nor has it been a place for many years, for his goals (?) to
continue.

Alt.hvac is the biggest black eye on usenet in it's entire history. Even the
racist discussion groups full of the most vile hatred known to humanity
trump alt.hvac; as at least there all have a free voice to speak.

Until VERY recently, with the help of some very talented and dedicated
usenet admins, Paul Milligan simply cancelled any posts he disagreed with.

Universally, this was not because the ideas in the posts were incorrect, nor
were they spam, it was simply because Paul did not care for the people doing
the posting, as they had dared display the audacity to tell him to go ****
himself and his censorship..

Moving on, I started a thread approximately a week ago asking that a new
group be formed. The true trouble makers from alt.hvac then gladly showed up
to see how things were progressing; having absolutely no intention of anyone
else in the country having any say about any matters related to HVAC.

The List:

1. Pawl Milligan (if someone can define the purpose of this 'human'. I'd
appreciate it. Naw, on second thought..... I'd rather not know).

2. Steve at carolinabreezebegood something or other .com

3. ****ingMachinist @ nobody gives a **** as he isn't in the hvac trade
anyway

4. Special guest star, although not posting he Vicki Suckupski @ suckup
to paul everyday.com

5. Special, special gueststar, although also not appearing he Steve at
noonylooney-air something or other .com.

(2 small points of no real interest: Who wants air from carolina or air
obtained at noon?)

If these 5 people could be banned from not only the internet, but the world,
the solar system, the universe - if they could be thrown into a black hole
which would rip their tiny (OK, maybe tiny is the wrong word), meaningless
bodies into sub atomic particles, shred their dendrites into a pulpy mass,
and then convert the remaining matter into solar dust, and then package this
all up and fly it into the heart of the sun - then MAYBE, just maybe,
alt.hvac would be a normal, valuable forum where people could converse,
exchange trade secrets, eat pickles around the fire box with Andy, Opie,
Floyd and Goober; or whatever the **** it is is that HVAC people do (as it's
obvious the 'people' I've mentioned here don't go far from a computer on any
given day) and just generally have a good time and exchange ideas.

In other words, as I vaguely recall - what usenet was intended for in the
first place.

Sadly, my prediction as to what would actually happen would be that the
black hole would immediately seal itself; the bodies of these 5 so called
"humans" would be repelled into the sun, at which time the sun would react
with such fury at having such garbage placed upon it that it would
instantaneously implode. Or explode, depending on what mood it was in that
day. In any event the sun would be ****ED at being asked to tolerate having
such huge piles of **** placed upon it.

Which is what these scumbags would surely want, as they live to make people
miserable, and the lack of a sun would surely make people miserable, or at
the very least, unhappy and much more difficult to deal with at rush hour.

But this isn't what I came to talk about.

After I called paul a babycocksucker, he sent 4 or 5 mean, nasty vicious
emails (fortunately, he left out the nasty parts he wrote and just included
mine) off to my boss, who also happens to be my brother.

To which my brother queried: Who is Paul Milligan?

And so I told him the whole story; at least the parts I could discuss
without putting him to sleep, as he really gives not a flying **** about any
of it; and then we laughed about it, and pondered what sort of a complete
and total pussy would send email to a persons boss for posting words in a
newsgroup.

We couldn't figure it out, so I thought I would tell Paul I was fired, an
experiment, you know, to see if Paul actually had a soul or not.

I probably don't need to tell you how the experiment turned out. His reply
was basically that he could not be happier, he had done it to people before,
and he would do it again.

And ever since then, he has been bragging to anyone who would listen that he
got me fired.

Folks, hate me, love me, kill me, disregard me, mail me a bag of dog****, do
whatever; personally I don't care.

But can I ask you - would you want a friend who would try and starve a man
and his family simply because that man posted an insult on a usenet fourm?

Thank you for your time and attention.

BTW: I waasn't fired. But it is 4:00 AM and I may take the day off.

--------------------------- END POST ---------------------------

indago

050405 0558 - Matt Morgan posted:

3. Paul Milligan should act like a man and give up what he perceives as
control over what he 'believes' is his own, personal newsgroup. Sadly, Paul
has no concept of what it means to be a man.

He can't act like a man! He's an asshole faggot from Faggotsville...

After I called paul a babycocksucker, he sent 4 or 5 mean, nasty vicious
emails (fortunately, he left out the nasty parts he wrote and just included
mine) off to my boss, who also happens to be my brother.

To which my brother queried: Who is Paul Milligan?

And so I told him the whole story; at least the parts I could discuss
without putting him to sleep, as he really gives not a flying **** about any
of it; and then we laughed about it, and pondered what sort of a complete
and total pussy would send email to a persons boss for posting words in a
newsgroup.

An asshole faggot from Faggotsville...

Jim Beamer

You sure are a real A#1 F tard

dvus

Matt Morgan wrote:

Wow.

I always knew alt.hvac was so ****ed, beyond any hope of repair, that
there was no reason to even try to do it; but try I did - Masochist,
Idiot, tag me as you see fit. But be aware you won't offend me.

I do apologize to the admins in alt.confiig. I never meant for this
request to turn into such a large "discussion.".

There's few admins posting in ac, just people giving advice that people are
free to take or ignore as they wish.

(Kind of makes clear what sort of ****heads the world has been
dealing with in alt.hvac for the past 1 to 10 years though, does it
not)?

My thoughts:

1. alt.hvac is ****ed. (Which is not to say ALL the people who post
there are ****ed. Many are the best people you would ever want to
meet. Well, ****, OK, they are HVAC folks... maybe not the 'best'
people; but at least more hospitable and more giving then say, hmmmm
.... maybe your average crackhead).

It is whatever people make it.

2. alt.hvac should be removed from usenet; at a minimum removed from
the alt.* heirarchy; failing this, it should be renamed to
alt.pjm.rules.here.at.hvac, or perhaps -
alt.pjm.doesent.like.free.thought.hvac.

3. Paul Milligan should act like a man and give up what he perceives
as control over what he 'believes' is his own, personal newsgroup.
Sadly, Paul has no concept of what it means to be a man.

It's virtually impossible to "remove" a group from alt. Trying to do so just
makes you a target for more trolling.

Were these goals to be met, the people that actually have something to
contribute may do so without fear of assault from Paul or his minion
club (who, by the way, are CONSTANTLY in search of Paulie points,
although what is done with them remains unclear).

No one has to "fear" anyone on Usenet. It's just words on a screen.

The fact that the NG is inappropriately named, has no charter or FAQ;
causes unlimited and unneeded frustration in the alt.* and entire
usenet community combined - all these obvious facts notwithstanding;
at least the people who genuinely wish to contribute to alt.hvac may
do so.

That's why we recommend proponents come here before trying to start a new
ng. Mistakes can be rectified before sending a ctrl message, after that
you're pretty much stuck with them.

Sadly, none of these goals are attainable because point 3 will never
be realized. PJM holds onto alt.hvac as if it were a living thing;
his own mark on the world; his way of saying "I WAS HERE, WORLD!".

Those that engage trolls make their effects possible.

[...]

I doubt he was helped by real admins, news is just a minor thing for most of
them. People like you who engage trolls out of some sense of outrage give
them their power. people who cancel other's posts don't do so for long.

[...]

The minute you ignore them they're effectively "banned".

[...]

Grow a thicker skin. You'll have to either learn to ignore trolls or Usenet.

--
dvus

-= Hawk =-

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:58:31 GMT, "Matt Morgan"
scribbled:

Folks, hate me, love me, kill me, disregard me, mail me a bag of dog****, do
whatever; personally I don't care.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting these Palmjob style tirades.
Shut the **** up already, grow a spine and move on.

--
Want to propose a newsgroup? Browse these links for help:
http://www.faqs.org/usenet/alt/
http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/good-newgroup.html
http://nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm
For information on moderating a newsgroup:
http://www.swcp.com/~dmckeon/mod-faq.html
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/mod-pitfalls.html
http://www.landfield.com/moderators/
Tale discusses control messages:
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/CONFIG/README
For proposals that belong in the UK hierarchy:
http://www.usenet.org.uk/
To locate a newsgroup control message:
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/[hierarchy]/[group.name].gz
Open with WinZip.
Newsgroup Propagation Search:
http://usenet.klaas.ca/groupsearch/

Aratzio

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:57:18 -0400, "dvus"
transparently proposed:

Matt Morgan wrote:

Wow.

I always knew alt.hvac was so ****ed, beyond any hope of repair, that
there was no reason to even try to do it; but try I did - Masochist,
Idiot, tag me as you see fit. But be aware you won't offend me.

I do apologize to the admins in alt.confiig. I never meant for this
request to turn into such a large "discussion.".

There's few admins posting in ac, just people giving advice that people are
free to take or ignore as they wish.

As admin-at-large for the alt hierarchy I must take exception to that
statement. AC is the governing board that I set up years ago to manage
the ALT newsgroups. The fact that you trolls have invaded and occupied
AC in no way invalidates the purpose of AC. Someday the real
administrators will return. Read Robert Bloch and you will understand
who are the true owners of ALT!

****ing big ass sneck

--

Where else but usenet will the idiots do all the work:

You are not very bright.

Correct. I'm.....

Uni - The Professional Engineer.

p.s. Pay attention!

:-)
ah

Aratzio wrote:

[...]

****ing big ass neck

Braggart!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
Aratzio

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:44:08 GMT, ah
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

[...]

****ing big ass neck

Braggart!

Speelink Lamer!

--

Where else but usenet will the idiots do all the work:

You are not very bright.

Correct. I'm.....

Uni - The Professional Engineer.

p.s. Pay attention!

:-)
Abby Normal

Matt Morgan wrote:
"tm" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"

wrote:

Adam H. Kerman wrote

****
[...]

Troll

bill

In article ,
"Matt Morgan" wrote:

After I called paul a babycocksucker, he sent 4 or 5 mean, nasty vicious

Thanks for letting everyone know what you are.

That way, when your screaming starts everyone will ignore it.

ah

Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:44:08 GMT, ah
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

[...]

****ing big ass neck

Braggart!

Speelink Lamer!

No.
--
ah
ah

Abby Normal wrote:
Matt Morgan wrote:
"tm" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"

wrote:

Adam H. Kerman wrote
wrote:
tm wrote:

[...]

Troll!
--
ah
Aratzio

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:27:36 GMT, ah wrote:

Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:44:08 GMT, ah
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

[...]

****ing big ass neck

Braggart!

Speelink Lamer!

No.

Doctor, in Ian Fleming book?

--

Where else but usenet will the idiots do all the work:

You are not very bright.

Correct. I'm.....

Uni - The Professional Engineer.

p.s. Pay attention!

:-)
Vicki Szaszvari

Not posting here? Google me and find out how long I've been here. And
I've been a licensed journeyman since 1978, pinhead.

Matt Morgan wrote:

"tm" wrote in message

In article ,
"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

Adam H. Kerman wrote

wrote:

tm wrote:

[...]

Dr Zen

dvus wrote:

Grow a thicker skin. You'll have to either learn to ignore trolls or

Usenet.

A candidate for "Most Ignored Good Advice on the Uselessnet" if ever
there was one.

Z.

Dr Zen

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:
Not posting here? Google me and find out how long I've been here.

And
I've been a licensed journeyman since 1978, pinhead.

No, sweetie. You've never been a man of any kind. Lesbians don't count.
HTH.

Z.

Don Ocean

Dr Zen wrote:
Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Not posting here? Google me and find out how long I've been here.

And

I've been a licensed journeyman since 1978, pinhead.

No, sweetie. You've never been a man of any kind. Lesbians don't count.
HTH.

Z.

You must be Gay! Vicki has her picture posted on a South African
website... And it sure don't show her as a lesbian. And you can
only hope to ever turn the kind of paycheck she gets in this business
of HVAC. She has also written HVAC articles for professional Engineering
magazines. But seeing as how your unemployed ..perhaps you can get her
Husband to teach you how to Hack or better yet ..Play competition Chess.

Dr Zen

Don Ocean wrote:
Dr Zen wrote:
Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Not posting here? Google me and find out how long I've been here.

And

I've been a licensed journeyman since 1978, pinhead.

No, sweetie. You've never been a man of any kind. Lesbians don't

count.
HTH.

Z.

You must be Gay!

Must I? You'll have to ask a bit more nicely, I'm afraid.

Vicki has her picture posted on a South African
website...

URL? Anybody can say any old ****, you know.

And it sure don't show her as a lesbian.

Well, unless she is on top of another chick, you could hardly tell from
a photo, could you?

And you can
only hope to ever turn the kind of paycheck she gets in this business
of HVAC.

Dude, I buy three of you before lunch.

She has also written HVAC articles for professional Engineering
magazines. But seeing as how your unemployed ..perhaps you can get

her
Husband to teach you how to Hack or better yet ..Play competition

Chess.

LOL. Perhaps he could give me lessons in sucking cock. If he's a friend
of yours, Don, I expect he's pretty good at it.

Z.

Matt

What Don failed to mention was that the picture also includes a Zebra,
an Elephant, and a Donkey.

I really don't want to go into any more detail...... Think "Debbie does
Zimbabwe".

Adam H. Kerman

At 10:05pm -0400, 04/07/05, Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

I have tweo licenses that say I am a journeyman -- one gasfitters, one
mechanical refrigeration.

You don't have a license to top post and overquote. What does this have to
do with owning a Citroen?

Dr Zen wrote:

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Not posting here? Google me and find out how long I've been here.

And

I've been a licensed journeyman since 1978, pinhead.

No, sweetie. You've never been a man of any kind. Lesbians don't count.
HTH.

Z.

Matt

I'm impressed!

Why no mention of your masters license in bestiality; as seen in your
recent cover shoot that Don so kindly mentioned?

Maybe if you spent less time sucking up to Paul and the 2 worthless
****s known as Steve and Bill, you could get your Masters license in
something;
(other than PJMMCS, of course).

Best of luck.

Dr Zen

Matt wrote:
What Don failed to mention was that the picture also includes a

Zebra,
an Elephant, and a Donkey.

I really don't want to go into any more detail...... Think "Debbie

does
Zimbabwe".

Jeez, man, I'll have a sleepless night now!

Z.

m Ransley

The only worthless F, I see here Is Matt, you got a lot to learn tard
Boi

ah

Dr Zen wrote:
Matt wrote:
What Don failed to mention was that the picture also includes a
Zebra, an Elephant, and a Donkey.

I really don't want to go into any more detail...... Think "Debbie
does Zimbabwe".

Jeez, man, I'll have a sleepless night now!

How'd it go?
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/

Stripped Spindle Thread Help Tony Metalworking 9 December 16th 04 08:17 AM
Indicating an Internal Thread Steve Metalworking 3 September 9th 04 01:10 PM
Silent thermostat Dave Gibson UK diy 13 January 5th 04 12:02 PM
Long post about boilers and stuff - with too many questions....! Simon Hawthorne UK diy 11 January 4th 04 10:06 AM
Big threads with 1-1/2 inch Beall Thread cutter Steven Woodworking 5 August 31st 03 09:11 PM