Aratzio

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:57:18 -0400, "dvus"
transparently proposed:

Matt Morgan wrote:

Wow.

I always knew alt.hvac was so ****ed, beyond any hope of repair, that
there was no reason to even try to do it; but try I did - Masochist,
Idiot, tag me as you see fit. But be aware you won't offend me.

I do apologize to the admins in alt.confiig. I never meant for this
request to turn into such a large "discussion.".

There's few admins posting in ac, just people giving advice that people are
free to take or ignore as they wish.

As admin-at-large for the alt hierarchy I must take exception to that
statement. AC is the governing board that I set up years ago to manage
the ALT newsgroups. The fact that you trolls have invaded and occupied
AC in no way invalidates the purpose of AC. Someday the real
administrators will return. Read Robert Bloch and you will understand
who are the true owners of ALT!

****ing big ass sneck

--

Where else but usenet will the idiots do all the work:

You are not very bright.

Correct. I'm.....

Uni - The Professional Engineer.

p.s. Pay attention!