Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
alkos

Default Baseboard installation

I'm trying to replace my old steam radiators with dual zone hydronic
baseboards. I have a Weil Mc-Lain boiler that supports both systems. I
plan to run all the baseboards myself, and ask plumbing contractor to
hook it up to the boiler. The question that I have is, will I be able
to run the pipe freely to the second floor beween the studs or I will
have to drill through the wood between the first and second floor. If
drilling is required, not sure if that's a good idea. Does anyone know
what's the best way to do this?