Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Tile installation cost

In my area, the tile installation seems to be very costly. A couple of
quotes that I got for installation of travertine floors was around $15.
$4.50 is for teh material and the rest is for installation. Even a
$1.00 tile is $6.00 to install.
I live in Middle TN and I was wondering if this was a common pricing
pattern.

Thank

Tunc

AFUE, HSPF and COP, how do they relate? [email protected] Home Repair 37 February 23rd 05 04:03 PM
Ceramic Tile installation: slip under baseboard or remove Charles Spitzer Home Repair 1 September 2nd 04 11:41 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
ceramic tile on sheet rock question TM Home Repair 21 December 13th 03 06:58 PM
Cost to install gas hot water heater Walleye Home Ownership 8 September 10th 03 03:20 AM