Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Nathan

Default Researching home equity loans

Please send me your experiences with finding a home equity loan, why it
worked for your situation, and any advice you would give others. I am
developing a website that will make finding information on home equity
loans easier.

Also if you have found any online resources that have been useful to
you, let me know.

Nathan

http://www.helocinfo.com

John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
"Nathan" wrote:

Please send me your experiences with finding a home equity loan, why it
worked for your situation, and any advice you would give others. I am
developing a website that will make finding information on home equity
loans easier.

Please write your information in the the form of a complete
story and save it in HTML format. Leave the author and
copyright blank so I can take credit for your work and also
take ownership.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications