Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Did you sign WAMU documents with "ERRORS"

I had to reschedule my closing because WAMU docs had errors
and a 2% prepay penalty that wasn't disclosed in addition to a
$976 fee that was supposed to take that prepay out. The margin
was higher than the offered margin.

The result of this was an additional $150 escrow charges because
they draw the documents twice to "correct" WAMU "errors". We also had
to reschedule the signing because the officer didn't answer the
phone when we called to asked about "errors". By the way the fees
changed from $976 to $1220 on the docs we finally signed.

I've asked WAMU to refund the $150 but they seemed to spin me.
I now think those errors were not mistakes and they thought
I would sign the documents without reading like most people out
there.

Bring up your complaints to stop this type of practice.

Tek 7D20 errors 6531 6532 65321 Andy Cuffe Electronics Repair 2 January 27th 05 02:15 AM
ADT Yard sign dh Home Repair 25 November 25th 04 08:28 AM
Highway Sign control by Digital Sign Plexaglass Electronics Repair 0 November 23rd 04 07:04 PM