Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Door slamming to hard

I have a door that opens to my garage. It slams way too hard. I'm
wondering what my options are for adjusting how hard it slams. A
friend had mentioned that I could adjust some screws on the hinges,
but those don't appear to be doing anything. Perhaps I'm not turning
the right ones or right direction. If you know of any other way to get
the door to slow down when closing I would appreciate any tips.
Thanks,

Jeff

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:27:58 GMT, someone wrote:

.... He also
imperviously advised us that he had cut the intercom wires and would do
it again if they were replaced because an intercom was unsafe.

They were not his to cut. He admitted doing so. That is a CRIME.
Get him prosecuted.

And start propping the door open and say you will keep doing so until
there is a working intercom.