Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

dmn

Default Levitzs furniture bad service

Levitz bad service.
The Levitz's shipping, delivery, and customer service doing a terrible
job. After I purchased a new house I went to Levitz that located in
king of Prussia for all my furniture. I bought 2 coffee tables, 1 set
of leather sofa, 1 dining table, 8 chairs, 2 pieces set of China
cabinet. The dining table arrived with scratches that need to be
replaced and the China cabinet arrived missing the top piece. One month
later, the China top cabinet arrived but broken that need to be
replaced. Another month passed by, the defected dining table exchanged
but the delivery men forgot the Top piece of the China cabinet. Another
delivery date setup for the missing top cabinet one month later. The
Levitz called me two times in the week for the delivery time frame on
December 4. I waited the whole day but Levitz's truck never arrived. I
called the customer service and learned that the delivery was canceled
because they found the unit was defected and the replacement will not
available until next year! If Levitz informed me of this cancellation,
I do not wasted a whole day waiting for their truck. If Levitz inspect
the furniture before delivery, I did not received damaged furniture two
times. Instead of appolozied customer for the mistaken, The customer
service person said if customer not satified they will come to get
evething back. For 3 months, I tooks 6 days off from work for thier
deliveried and repaired schedules and $100.00 tips for the delivery men
but I still do not have what I paid for. Levitz will coming to get all
their furniture back in January 19,2005. In addition, any time I call
Levitz I have to wait a 25 minutes or more before I can talk to a real
customer service person. I found more complain about your customer
service on WWW. Levitz is a terrible place to buy furniture, do not
waise your time there.
DMN.