Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
strato

Default kitchen cabinet depot

So far my experience with them has been less than plesant. I ordered
three W331524 RTA Appliance cabinets.
Two of the three cabinets arrived with damage to the face frame, even
though the shipping boxes looked fine.
IMHO the cabinets were not packaged properly.

On the up side, the cabinets are mainly constructed with verniered
plywood and some oak framing members.
I'm not thrilled with the assembly cam locks. They're mainly
constructed out of plastic. It doesn't give
me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

It took several emails and numerous phone calls to get customer service
to reply. They claim they'll replace
the frames. We'll see what happens.....

Strato