Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default KRAUSE LADDER RECALL!!!

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 10:20:33 AM UTC-5, susan pfunke wrote:
On Monday, August 24, 2020 at 3:38:47 PM UTC-4, G Yatko wrote:
So I was just about to post an add on FB marketplace to sell my well-taken-care-of Krause Model 121482, with UL Sticker "AC-7594". The ladder has always worked well for me, stored indoors and seems tight and stable. Should I be throwing this ladder out? I doubt that there's any updates to this recall, so I MIGHT assume it doesn't affect my ladder?

GY

My neighbor wanted to buy my ladder. In checking on current value, I found out about the recall. Cannot reach Krause at any of the numbers given. Bought Model #121499 at Home Depot 20 years ago. The UL number is AC 8217. Does anyone know if this recall is for all #121499 or just certain UL numbers?

Did you determine if your UL number was OK, the number on mine is AC8381.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 11:38:23 AM UTC-5, john lavalle wrote:
[...]

My ladder is a 20yr old model 121499. Always stored indoors and well taken care of. One hinge lock collapsed while I was 4 feet up dropping me to the driveway. Fortunately I didn't break any bones but I will not use it again..