DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   KRAUSE LADDER RECALL!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/686295-re-krause-ladder-recall.html)

john lavalle April 26th 21 05:38 PM

KRAUSE LADDER RECALL!!!

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 10:20:33 AM UTC-5, susan pfunke wrote:
On Monday, August 24, 2020 at 3:38:47 PM UTC-4, G Yatko wrote:
So I was just about to post an add on FB marketplace to sell my well-taken-care-of Krause Model 121482, with UL Sticker "AC-7594". The ladder has always worked well for me, stored indoors and seems tight and stable. Should I be throwing this ladder out? I doubt that there's any updates to this recall, so I MIGHT assume it doesn't affect my ladder?

GY

My neighbor wanted to buy my ladder. In checking on current value, I found out about the recall. Cannot reach Krause at any of the numbers given. Bought Model #121499 at Home Depot 20 years ago. The UL number is AC 8217. Does anyone know if this recall is for all #121499 or just certain UL numbers?

Did you determine if your UL number was OK, the number on mine is AC8381.

Bee Zee April 27th 21 04:52 PM

KRAUSE LADDER RECALL!!!

On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 11:38:23 AM UTC-5, john lavalle wrote:
[...]

My ladder is a 20yr old model 121499. Always stored indoors and well taken care of. One hinge lock collapsed while I was 4 feet up dropping me to the driveway. Fortunately I didn't break any bones but I will not use it again..