Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default bathroom cleaning question

Hi, I have a relatively question regarding bathroom cleaning. I hope
some of you can help me out.

What should I use to get rid of or neutralize 'bad' smell on tile
grouts around the toilet area? The bathroom has medium sized ceramic
tiles.

I know the stuff I use to clean the toilet bowl will do, but I want to
know if there's something less 'strong' as it says it is ONLY to be
used for toilet bowl and hard non porous surface. I've used PINE
cleaner but the smell comes back.

Thanks a lot.

Raymond

Bathroom Mirror. Terry Home Repair 2 May 2nd 04 10:42 PM
bathroom lighting electrics question Ray Holden UK diy 1 February 19th 04 09:25 AM
Bathroom floor tiling question L Beck Home Repair 3 January 1st 04 06:31 PM
Silly Question about Installing Tile in a Bathroom Bill Leska Home Repair 9 December 24th 03 03:30 PM