Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
yuvaraj

Default cordless phone

hi,

I don't know where to post this message but I hope some help from this
group.

I am in a village surrounded by hills. I am waiting for a land line
connections for past 4 years. They have to lay cable for 4 Kms so they
don't provide me connection. cellulor phone operation also in the out
of reach. Now I decided to not wait furhter. I am planning to get a
connection away from my house(i.e about 4 kms where I will get a
phone connection)and keeping the base unit of cardless phone in that
place and having handset in my house. I have clear line of sight.

some duplicate named NOKIA is available. it won't work for more than a
week.

Please help me any one of the following way:
1. suggest a cardless phone with basic function and high reliable
one.( for 2 - 3 Mile range) - I am very much concerned about Price.

2. Providing circuit to make a FM cardless phone phone - it may be
bulkier but tested circuit - I know little bit electronics and doing
some projects

Thaks lot

with regards