Travis Jordan

Default cordless phone

yuvaraj wrote:
/snip/
I am in a village surrounded by hills. I am waiting for a land line
connections for past 4 years. They have to lay cable for 4 Kms so they
don't provide me connection. cellulor phone operation also in the out
of reach. Now I decided to not wait furhter. I am planning to get a
connection away from my house(i.e about 4 kms where I will get a
phone connection)and keeping the base unit of cardless phone in that
place and having handset in my house. I have clear line of sight.

/snip/
Please help me any one of the following way:
1. suggest a cardless phone with basic function and high reliable
one.( for 2 - 3 Mile range) - I am very much concerned about Price.

2. Providing circuit to make a FM cardless phone phone - it may be
bulkier but tested circuit - I know little bit electronics and doing
some projects

I don't know of any reliable 'low price' 4 km remote phones. Here is
one higher-priced option; obviously, it would be illegal to use one of
these in India without a proper license (which may not be possible to
obtain). You may also want to mount gain antennas at both the remote
and local end to insure reliable service.

http://www.nordsudtt.com/voyager/