Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

cyber

Default e-bay to sell R.E.?

anyone buy or sell Real Estate on Ebay? how'd it work out?
Bush says that he does not need approval from the U.N.to wage
war.& he didn't need the approval of the voters to become
president either,did he?
Doug Miller

In article , cyber wrote:
anyone buy or sell Real Estate on Ebay? how'd it work out?
Bush says that he does not need approval from the U.N.to wage
war.& he didn't need the approval of the voters to become
president either,did he?

I guess you haven't been paying very much attention the last few years.
*Every* recount showed that Bush won Florida, despite the Democrats' frantic
attempts to steal the election.

--
Regards,

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:42:26 -0700, someone wrote:

Bush says that he does not need approval from the U.N.to wage
war.& he didn't need the approval of the voters to become
president either,did he?

If the approval of the American voters is what you are worried about,
why should anyone listen to the U.N., they were not elected by the
American voters.

Doug Miller

In article , mers (The Enigmatic One) wrote:
In article m,
says...

I guess you haven't been paying very much attention the last few years.
*Every* recount showed that Bush won Florida, despite the Democrats' frantic
attempts to steal the election.

Nope, not actually. They did show that if Gore had gotten every aspect of the
recount as he wanted it (just the heavy democratic counties and the most
liberal standard for what counted as a vote) it would have gone to Bush. On
the other hand, change to what were seen as the Rebuplican desires (recount
across the entire state and very restrictive standard for what counted as a
vote) and Gore would have won. Doesn't change the fact that there should have
been a full manual recount. Just common sense. When a number is well within
the margin of error, you need to take what steps are available to check that
number, and that includes not just counting with the same tool. (Measure
twice, but check your tool, too.)

But I guess you're right in your mind. Anyone disagreeing with you has got to
merely be attempting to steal an election (or whatever else is bad), and anyone

agreeing with you has got to be right and good, no matter their actions.

The United States Supreme Court voted seven to two that the recounts that
the Democrats were conducting in Florida violated both state and Federal
election law, and the Federal Constitution.

--
Regards,

¿fooguy?

I'm taking a couple days off from aggravating the idiots on my mailing
lists, so I'll redirect that energy at USENET instead (where the
idiots are plentiful and ripe for the picking....)

(Doug Miller) wrote in message gy.com...
[...]

Yeah, I don't even have the energy to try and deprogram the crap that
the Drudge Report and the Washington Times have fed you.

http://www.iknowwhatyoudidlastelecti...reme-court.htm

Regards,

Do you even know what a partial birth abortion is? Because if you
think it's a Gerber baby with a pair of scissors in its skull (the
image the religious right -- which by the way is neither -- likes to
put in people's faces) you're absolutely incorrect.

http://www.aclu.org/ReproductiveRigh...?ID=4998&c=148

It never ceases to amaze me that a political party (and it's
Scientology-like programmed members) can run around professing how we
have too many laws, and that the laws we have aren't enforced
correctly, only to push for more new laws when they want to narrow the
legality of something they don't like. This has to be the #2 reason
why they're hypocrites (the #1 being that a full 50% of the party
finds the other 50% distasteful and wishes they'd fall off the face of
the Earth). At least they can agree on the mean distribution of Jesus
and guns being too low.

::sigh::

And that said, eBay has been selling real estate for a while, and from
everything I've read it's been pretty successful.
I have a couple saved searches that get emailed to me from time to
time. I wouldn't have a problem buying a house on there. =)

must sell jet tools (all new) m Woodworking 2 January 3rd 04 04:59 PM
fs wood shop /must sell m Woodworking 4 January 1st 04 12:53 AM
How to sell a Myford ML7? Marcus Fredriksson Metalworking 2 September 11th 03 07:56 AM