Default must sell jet tools (all new)

must sell due to stroke.
all brand new (never even pluged in to power)
jet table saw JWCS-10a with 52" bessimeyer fence in the box table top mat'l.
240 ac motor

jet jointer jj-8cs

jet 18" band saw with 3 blades (still on pallet) jwbs18

paid $3750
prefer not to separate, but will for extra $
make offer must sell !!!

michel (954)428-3490 any time for details

tried to reply but yer box is stuft !!!
michel
please guys, i goota sell this stuff !!!