Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Lets meet together for Category

Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Leadership Awards 2014 by Federation of Industries. Request you to kindly nominate/send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship or volunteering or internship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Deborah Almedia,
Co-ordinator,
www.federationofindustries.org
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofindustries

 Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.