DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lets meet together for Category (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/373839-lets-meet-together-category.html)

[email protected] August 30th 14 04:25 PM

Lets meet together for Category

Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Leadership Awards 2014 by Federation of Industries. Request you to kindly nominate/send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship or volunteering or internship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Deborah Almedia,
Co-ordinator,
www.federationofindustries.org
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofindustries

 Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.