Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Seeking folding chair with untilted seat

I am trying to replace a basic folding chair:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2008avo.jpg

The frame is metal tubing, the seat and back panels are vinyl covered
padding.

There are plenty of such chairs in brick & mortar stores in my city,
but for some reason, all the designs these days have the seat tilted
upward a bit. When you're leaning forward (e.g. to do wrist exercises
for tennis elbow), this upward tilt can aggravate a problematic back.

There are plenty more online vendors, but it's impossible to gauge the
tilt (or more preferrably, the absence of tilt). Since I've exhausted
all bricks & mortar options in my city, I tried contacting online
stores, but responses are rare. I was hoping to crowd-source
information about what online vendor & model is like the chair
pictured above, with a completely horizontal seat.

Thanks for contributing any information about a chair that you are
sure has a completely horizontal seat.

FOLDING DIRECTOR''S CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 September 21st 06 07:54 AM
FOLDING CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 September 21st 06 07:52 AM
FOLDING ARM CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 January 1st 06 04:25 AM
chair seat steve Woodworking 10 January 17th 05 05:12 PM
Folding Chair Rack [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 10th 05 04:44 AM