DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Seeking folding chair with untilted seat (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/372568-seeking-folding-chair-untilted-seat.html)

[email protected] July 14th 14 12:05 AM

Seeking folding chair with untilted seat

I am trying to replace a basic folding chair:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2008avo.jpg

The frame is metal tubing, the seat and back panels are vinyl covered
padding.

There are plenty of such chairs in brick & mortar stores in my city,
but for some reason, all the designs these days have the seat tilted
upward a bit. When you're leaning forward (e.g. to do wrist exercises
for tennis elbow), this upward tilt can aggravate a problematic back.

There are plenty more online vendors, but it's impossible to gauge the
tilt (or more preferrably, the absence of tilt). Since I've exhausted
all bricks & mortar options in my city, I tried contacting online
stores, but responses are rare. I was hoping to crowd-source
information about what online vendor & model is like the chair
pictured above, with a completely horizontal seat.

Thanks for contributing any information about a chair that you are
sure has a completely horizontal seat.