Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default US private military (mercenary) company Greystone to be used by Ukraine

If you have a problem,

if no one else can help,

and if you can find them,

maybe you can hire ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM

===========
Report first published on March 25, 2014

Ukrainian authorities plan to attract US private military company
Greystone Limited to suppress protest moods of the mostly
Russian-speaking population in the east of the country.

According to Ukrainian Security Service, mercenaries will be engaged in
political search and protection of state security over inability of
Ukrainian law enforcement agencies to curb on leaders and activists of
pro-Russian movement independently.

This initiative was put forward by oligarchs Ihor Kolomoyskyi, a
co-owner of Ukraine’s PrivatBank, and Serhiy Taruta, head of the
industrial union of Donbass, a coal basin in eastern Ukraine, as these
business tycoons were appointed as governors in central Ukraine’s
Dnepropetrovsk region and eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region,
respectively. A source in the Ukrainian Security Service which
participated in a recent special meeting chaired by the
parliament-appointed interim President Oleksandr Turchynov reported
about this fact.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/crisis-...naries/5377018
============

Here is some color on Greystone:

===========
Greystone began providing services in 2004 as an affiliate of what is
now Xe Services. In 2010, Greystone was acquired by current management.
Greystone now operates as a standalone, management owned provider of
aviation and protective support services and training.

Greystone has provided services in over ten countries worldwide.
Greystone has offices in Bermuda, Chesapeake, Virginia and the United
Arab Emirates. Mailing addresses are listed to the right.

Greystone provides highly trained, sophisticated and culturally
knowledgeable personnel to support your operations. We quickly create
turn-key solutions that are tailored to meet each customer's unique
requirements and circumstances. We call in the best people to create the
best solutions to support our customer's mission and ensure their
success.

Our personnel are our most important asset. Greystone's worldwide
network permits the company to select the right people. We draw from the
premier law enforcement agencies, militaries and corporate entities
throughout the world. Greystone carefully screens and evaluates all
candidates to ensure only the highest caliber individuals are selected.
Our on-site management team ensures that our personnel employ best
practices while executing projects efficiently and effectively.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...il-war-ukraine