Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua

Default ENGLAND-UKRAINE

Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian. Also I am seeking partnership
and cooperation, partners and friends in England.
http://England.Kiev.ua or http://www.geocities.com/KnowingEngland Read
you soon!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vødkäjéllÿ

www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua wrote:
Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian. Also I am seeking partnership
and cooperation, partners and friends in England.
http://England.Kiev.ua or http://www.geocities.com/KnowingEngland Read
you soon!

Tel.: +380954970300 (MARRIAGE AGENCY IN UKRAINNE),

PRICE-LIST:

Visa to Ukraiine: $50, one week to ten days process, you get a "Private
Visa"

Nice!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 24 Feb 2006 22:36:16 -0800, "www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua"
wrote:

Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian. Also I am seeking partnership
and cooperation, partners and friends in England.
http://England.Kiev.ua or http://www.geocities.com/KnowingEngland Read
you soon!

Do you cover Sudan at all?

It looks as though there could be a business opportunity there as
well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dark Angel

"www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian.

Well in that case you can tell them the country's full and not to bother
trying to move over here then!

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S

Dark Angel wrote:

"www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian.

Well in that case you can tell them the country's full and not to bother
trying to move over here then!

Unless they've got a spare billion and want to invest in
a football club ;-

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:12:32 +0000 (UTC), "Dark Angel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message...
Unless they've got a spare billion and want to invest in
a football club ;-

Man Utdski?

:-D

Liverpoolova (since it's girls) ;-)