DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ENGLAND-UKRAINE (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/146308-england-ukraine.html)

www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua February 25th 06 06:36 AM

ENGLAND-UKRAINE

Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian. Also I am seeking partnership
and cooperation, partners and friends in England.
http://England.Kiev.ua or http://www.geocities.com/KnowingEngland Read
you soon!

Vødkäjéllÿ February 25th 06 07:25 AM

ENGLAND-UKRAINE

www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua wrote:
Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian. Also I am seeking partnership
and cooperation, partners and friends in England.
http://England.Kiev.ua or http://www.geocities.com/KnowingEngland Read
you soon!

Tel.: +380954970300 (MARRIAGE AGENCY IN UKRAINNE),

PRICE-LIST:

Visa to Ukraiine: $50, one week to ten days process, you get a "Private
Visa"

Nice!

Andy Hall February 25th 06 09:39 AM

ENGLAND-UKRAINE

On 24 Feb 2006 22:36:16 -0800, "www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua"
wrote:

Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian. Also I am seeking partnership
and cooperation, partners and friends in England.
http://England.Kiev.ua or http://www.geocities.com/KnowingEngland Read
you soon!

Do you cover Sudan at all?

It looks as though there could be a business opportunity there as
well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

--

..andy

Dark Angel February 25th 06 07:16 PM

ENGLAND-UKRAINE

"www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian.

Well in that case you can tell them the country's full and not to bother
trying to move over here then!

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

Tim S February 25th 06 08:53 PM

ENGLAND-UKRAINE

Dark Angel wrote:

"www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'd like to meet people from England, I am creating a web site
about England in Russian and Ukrainian.

Well in that case you can tell them the country's full and not to bother
trying to move over here then!

Unless they've got a spare billion and want to invest in
a football club ;-

Andy Hall February 26th 06 10:15 AM

ENGLAND-UKRAINE

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:12:32 +0000 (UTC), "Dark Angel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message...
Unless they've got a spare billion and want to invest in
a football club ;-

Man Utdski?

:-D

Liverpoolova (since it's girls) ;-)