Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

On 2/3/2014 9:30 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada,
you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly
income tax deducted at source going to one of the provincial
health insurance programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family
and her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the
Canadian health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless
eaters." If Abomination Care is allowed to continue in The United
States, the same sort of attitude will develop among the
Affirmative Action morons who are being put in charge of the
system. ^_^

TDD

Hi, Useless eaters? In the orient they say "rice worm"

I have to wonder how my Chinese cousins treat their "rice worms"? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

they feed them to the first graders on the assembly lines
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in
Canada, you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of
the monthly income tax deducted at source going to one of the
provincial health insurance programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her
family and her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said
that in the Canadian health care system, her family is referred
to as "Useless eaters." If Abomination Care is allowed to
continue in The United States, the same sort of attitude will
develop among the Affirmative Action morons who are being put
in charge of the system. ^_^

TDD
Hi, Useless eaters? In the orient they say "rice worm"

I have to wonder how my Chinese cousins treat their "rice worms"?
^_^

TDD

they feed them to the first graders on the assembly lines

Oh I see, they fatten up the worms to be cooked and served at the
restaurants. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

there are no restaurants at the factories
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article , The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

The worms are shipped to restaurants around the world but some are
served at the cafeteria in the factory. ^_^

TDD