Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 2/3/2014 9:30 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/2/2014 11:08 AM, R. Quincy, M. E. wrote:
How ridiculous.

Out of the average paycheck of anyone older than 30 in Canada,
you can probably trace anywhere from $500 to $750 of the monthly
income tax deducted at source going to one of the provincial
health insurance programs.

I watched a video made by a young Canadian woman about her family
and her husband who is disabled due to injury. She said that in the
Canadian health care system, her family is referred to as "Useless
eaters." If Abomination Care is allowed to continue in The United
States, the same sort of attitude will develop among the
Affirmative Action morons who are being put in charge of the
system. ^_^

TDD

Hi, Useless eaters? In the orient they say "rice worm"

I have to wonder how my Chinese cousins treat their "rice worms"? ^_^

TDD

they feed them to the first graders on the assembly lines