Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If you can afford a gun, you can afford higher health insurance rates

. 3.70...
Too_Many_Tools fired this volley in
:

Of course they should....with gun ownership comes the increased
likelihood of injury and death so it follows that gun owners should
pay more in regards to health insurance.

Sorry, but the law reads that nobody can be selected against for "pre-
existing conditions". Owning a gun before you enroll is a pre-existing
condition.

TMT, you have Too Much Time on your hands. Try taking up shooting.

LLoyd

What is his address? I have a used twice Polish revolver, rear facing
muzzle, that I will send to him free.

Steve