Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Hi E Furnaces & Elec

Hi everyone|
Anyone buy great quality furnace so visit this site http://www.cosmopolitanmechanical.ca...urnaces/2.html
visit it and take more benefits for other furnace companies
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Hi E Furnaces SPAM

wrote:

just more cheap obvious SPAM!

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:46:47 -0700, Bob F wrote:

wrote:

just more cheap obvious SPAM!

Given extra publicity by you.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Posted to misc.consumers.house

wrote:

just more cheap obvious SPAM!

Given extra publicity by you.

Particularly since my server (and I'm sure Individual isn't unique)
stripped the original SPAM so it wasn't seen.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:27:34 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I've had good results in the past posting spammers 800 # and email
with the suggestion that people let them know what they think of
spammers. At least one frequent repeat offender gave up the spam
shortly after that. I believe that was a NY carpet store. It
probably doesn't take too many irate callers on their bill and
emails to convince them.

Yeah, tell yourself that. The cost of both to businesses is not
enough to cause them any pain.

I expect that calling out every spammer reduces repeat offenders and discourages
new ones. If they think nobody objects.......

They don't think that, you silly person, any more than telemarketers
think that. But both continue it because they DON'T CARE that people
object.

You seem to think you can educate them to better behavior. You
can't. All you do is annoy their victims a second time. And as krw
points out, it's even worse than that, because for many of us our
ONLY exposure to the spam is the silly notes you post. Maybe if you
got a better news server you wouldn't see these spams either.

I hope that it's less useless my trying to educate you than your
trying to educate spammers, but I have my doubts. Please prove those
doubts wrong.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...