Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default HVAC City Heating and Air

This is the first review that I've ever done for any company but I
feel as though this company deserves the credit. My wife and I shopped
around several different HVAC companies before finally deciding to go
with City Heat and Air. The thing that I liked most about City Heat
and Air is that the guy that came out to speak with us about our HVAC
system was actually a technician and not a salesman. After the initial
diagnostic check Adam, our technician, immediately advised us that we
had options rather than putting in an entire new system. We eventually
decided that it was time to go ahead and put in an entire new system.
Adam put in the entire system in about 4 hours and then followed up
with us to make sure everything was functioning properly and there
were no problems. Since our system was installed we have been
extremely happy and overwhelmed with the professionalism and expertise
of Adam and City Heat and Air. I highly recommend this company,
pricing is right on pace with the rest of the market and the service
and attention to detail is beyond any other that I have ever
experienced with a contractor.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Jason Huffstetler wrote:

Your spam is, as spam usually is, completely transparent. And so clueless, it
doesn't even mention what city. LOL!