Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Our Heavenly Mother 10-18-02

Our Heavenly Mother says,
"You live in a time wherein much courage is necessary, because of
there being so many individuals practicing diabolical actions, in ways
that would be difficult for you to perceive any human being acting in
this way, this manner, even if they were not this type to understand
that they possessed a Portion of The Creator, the Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON OCTOBER 18,2002 AT 1:30 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

“I am your Heavenly Mother.

You live in a time wherein much courage is necessary, because of
there being so many individuals practicing diabolical actions, in ways
that would be difficult for you to perceive any human being acting in
this way, this manner, even if they were not this type to understand
that they possessed a Portion of The Creator, the Soul.

Throughout the world there is so little being instructed on the
importance of human life at all ages, because in many ways, many
cases, those who have accepted the role of being the leaders,
oftentimes neglect what is morally sound, pure, just, and appease only
the humanistic values of those with whom they speak.

Immorality is prevalent throughout the world, and this word means
nothing to all age groups. The common response is ‘We live in a
different time, we live in a modern world.’ When you speak of modern,
it is a word attributable to inventions of all degrees, not the Souls
of human beings. The Souls are The Father’s Love for human life. It
is that Portion of human life that is to be returned to Him. The Soul
is never seen by the human eye, because the Soul is not this type of
entity.

I could speak hours and hours and hours on the importance of the
privilege it is to be born a human being, the privilege it is to have
the Rules, the Commandments of The Creator as guidelines; also, that
innate understanding that each human being is born with, and that is
called ‘morality’. Purity of the mind is often victimized by what an
individual hears that is so impure.

I beseech all who read My Words, and All the Other Words that
have been delivered, look to the purity in how you enjoy things to be,
how you want them to be, how you see the justifiable logic in purity.
If you think this about what you eat, then why would you not think
about this in your actions, and how you treat all subject matter?

Much is passed through this Miracle of Divine Love. Perhaps the
Type of Love is not understandable to some, but it is a Divine Love,
Greater than human love, and Divine Love is what will make the
decision on the Soul at another time. The Father wants all Souls
returned to Him Pure.

This Gift of Divine Love is far beyond what any human mind can
fully perceive It to be, but it is a Love that will live forever and
ever and ever. I beseech you to remember this.

Our Words are so simple, but Our Love Truly Divine, because once
you truly feel The Father’s Will is your responsibility, you will find
courage, hope, and you will desire to please Him above and beyond any
doubt you could possibly have regarding other situations that you are
given to make in the human way.

As I close My Words, I want all who read these Words to remember,
The Father has given to the world a Channel of His Love, using all
different Words appealing to all degrees of background, knowledge,
hope, understanding, and yes, the ability to love Something that is
going to one day give happiness that nothing earthly has the ability,
in any way.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.