Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Panasonic Microwave oven died in 2.5 years

Hello,

I had a Panasonic NN-T995 microwave oven bought in July 2007 die
suddenly. I checked the power line terminals and found the circuit
open. I have replaced a fuse to fix a Microwave I used to have but the
screws on the panasonic are hexagonal socket screws that do not seem
to fit any of the hexagonal socket drivers I have in a US (inches)
set.

Any ideas.

Thanks