floorman

Default Panasonic microwave oven

Hi.
Ihave a panasonic NNV659 oven with a duff magnetron.
The magnetron is a type 2M236 M42 it should be about 900W.
I cant track down a supplier or cross referance for this item.
Does anyone know where I can get one preferably in the UK?
Jerry G.

Try Panasonic directly. You may find that the cost of the magnetron can
approach the cost of a new microwave. This is why the dealers may not be
carrying it.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"floorman" wrote in message
om...
Hi.
Ihave a panasonic NNV659 oven with a duff magnetron.
The magnetron is a type 2M236 M42 it should be about 900W.
I cant track down a supplier or cross referance for this item.
Does anyone know where I can get one preferably in the UK?

Sam Goldwasser

"Jerry G." writes:

Try Panasonic directly. You may find that the cost of the magnetron can
approach the cost of a new microwave. This is why the dealers may not be
carrying it.

Probably wouldn't try for that reason. The number sounds like it should
have a generic replacement.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Home Page: http://www.repairfaq.org/
| Mirror Site Info: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Important: The email address in this message header may no longer work. To
contact me, please use the feedback form accessible from the repairfq.org
homepage, www.repairfaq.org as the other links are currently broken. Thanks.