DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic Microwave oven died in 2.5 years (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/296921-panasonic-microwave-oven-died-2-5-years.html)

rk[_2_] January 26th 10 02:15 AM

Panasonic Microwave oven died in 2.5 years

Hello,

I had a Panasonic NN-T995 microwave oven bought in July 2007 die
suddenly. I checked the power line terminals and found the circuit
open. I have replaced a fuse to fix a Microwave I used to have but the
screws on the panasonic are hexagonal socket screws that do not seem
to fit any of the hexagonal socket drivers I have in a US (inches)
set.

Any ideas.

Thanks