Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Factory-Reconditioned Milwaukee 6310-82 18-Volt 6-1/2 Inch Circular Saw with Two Batteries Charger and Case

Price:$513.00
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000IL7OF0
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000IL7OF0

buy the lith ion version, by now the whole world knows the 18 v NiCads are junk......
What a fine tool! I could not find the reconditioned part of the saw. Those clever elves made it look new and never touched. The blade is keen with a thin kerf. As a right handed person I perfer the blade on the left ( porter cable corded saw). I changed battery at the end of the day not in the middle of the job. I wish that they had a reconditioned drill for the same 18v power supply.
This is a factory reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 18V Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw w/ Case - 6310-82, (2) 2.4 Amp-Hr. 18 Volt Batteries - 48-11-2230, Universal Charger - 48-59-0255, Circular Saw Blade - 48-40-4108, Rip Fence Guide - 49-22-1001, Allen Wrench, Carrying Case, Product Manual

ACCESSORIES:

Milwaukee 49-24-0165 18-Volt Pivoting Head Work Light with Clip-Lok Belt Hook, No Battery:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0000223I0
Milwaukee 48-40-4108 6-1/2-Inch 24 Tooth ATB General Purpose Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Blade Left Saws:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00004WHJF
Milwaukee 48-40-4112 6-1/2-Inch 40 Tooth Finish Saw Blade:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00004WHJG