Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers,misc.fitness.weights,misc.health.diabetes

Default Scandalous video reason Divorce Madonna and Ricchi - risk installing a trojan

wrote in message
http://www.madonascandal.byethost31.con Madonna page featuring
exclusive Madonna videos, Madonna photos, and Madonna news,Madonna
videos, Madonna news, Madonna photos, Madonna videos, Madonna gossip.
Scandalous video reason end-marriage Madonna and Ricchi

..
If you went to that web site, it's a good idea to run whatever antispyware
program(s)
you have on your computer as soon as you can. See here for why:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlob_trojan

Unlike antivirus programs, you can safely have more than one antispyware
program on your computer. I've been using free versions of all three of
these for some time:

http://www.lavasoft.com/single/trialpay.php

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.html

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...r/default.mspx

Caution - when some of these delete cookies, you may have to enter
passwords for some of your accounts again. Also, some trojans and other
spyware can direct your attempts to visit a web page to the wrong site, so
if you need to install one of these after viewing that web site, it's a good
download on some machine where you haven't done this, then transfer it
to your first machine before installing it.

By the way, when quoting that website's name, I changed it just enough to
insure that you can't reach it from my quote.