Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Because you want to save money and make it too!

1. With our one of a kind discount card, our members can save hundreds
of dollars every month on things they are already
purchasing...including meals, recreation, movies, travel, sporting
events, and MUCH MORE! PLUS, you can earn up to 10% cash back when you
shop online at any of our over 600 brand name stores worldwide!

2. On top of the great money saving discounts and cash back earnings,
MyWorldPLUS is also a VERY profitable opportunity in itself. With one
of the most POWERFUL compensation programs ever seen in the home based
business industry, MyWorldPLUS gives our members yet another awesome
way to earn extra income all in your spare time from home!
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Nov 18, 12:35 am, wrote:
1. With our one of a kind discount card, our members can save hundreds
of dollars every month on things they are already
purchasing...including meals, recreation, movies, travel, sporting
events, and MUCH MORE! PLUS, you can earn up to 10% cash back when you
shop online at any of our over 600 brand name stores worldwide!

2. On top of the great money saving discounts and cash back earnings,
MyWorldPLUS is also a VERY profitable opportunity in itself. With one
of the most POWERFUL compensation programs ever seen in the home based
business industry, MyWorldPLUS gives our members yet another awesome
way to earn extra income all in your spare time from home!

I found something rather exciting on the that is almost the same. No
SCAMS!!! Check it out!!
http://www.workathomeunited.com/StayathomeMom22
http://www.livetotalwellness.com/StayathomeMom22

Save Your Money [email protected] UK diy 1 October 16th 07 09:23 PM
hot water, trying to save money tracy UK diy 12 April 20th 07 11:49 AM
Save Money?!? bobbysmith Home Repair 0 May 20th 05 12:10 PM
trying to save money Stumpysam10 Woodturning 5 October 15th 04 06:18 AM