Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Closet World

This post does seem to be quit old. I do not beleive it is representative
of this company today.
My wife and I had been trying for three months to create a usable
space in our bonus room and within four days we went from a pencil sketch
to a new closet. Their approach to designing based on our needs and
requirements made the entire process an enjoyable experience. Their
installation professionals were very helpful, making recommendations and
in some cases small alterations to improve the function of the space.
We are happy to recommend their company to anyone interested in their
services.
They made a good room into a fantastic one.

New wall in old closet cas Home Repair 0 June 10th 07 04:16 PM
Switch for closet [email protected] Home Repair 7 December 27th 06 02:44 PM
closet rods Mike O. Woodworking 3 August 26th 06 05:04 PM
closet doors? AND Books Home Repair 3 February 7th 06 01:04 PM
closet ideas bheider Home Repair 4 October 20th 04 02:24 PM