Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default A bit of advice for all "decent" realtors.

Joseph Delrocco is a complete scumbag of a realtor! We ended up
paying 20% more for our house than its true value. He supposedly
represented us as the buying agent but only showed the highest priced
houses with the criteria we were looking for. This gave us a false
perception of what houses in our desired location were going for...in
fact the average price for the same type of house was far lower. He
did this to obviously increase his gross commission, regardless of
what was best for us. He refused to show FSBO or even any ASSIST TO
SELLS simply because he wouldn't yield as much at the end of the day,
even if it would have saved us 10x as much. Joe Delrocco Joseph
Delrocco is a sleaze ball who needs to be put out of business.
Because of this guy we will never use a realtor again. A bit of
advice to all "decent, respectable" realtors out there. Tell your
peers not to screw over their customers because it comes around to all
of you.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

wrote in message
ups.com...
We ended up
paying 20% more for our house than its true value. He supposedly
represented us as the buying agent but only showed the highest priced
houses with the criteria we were looking for.

The listing price for a home has nothing to do with its market value,
assessed value, loan value, or "true value" (whatever that is...).

I'm assuming you made the offer -- it is your signature on the contract,
yes?

Sorry, no sympathy from here.