Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Save a ton of money while making your home safer for you, pets, children, ect...

I just switched stores! I'm very happy that I did, I had no idea the
harmful chemicals in the everyday things I use. I made a choice to
switch to all natural products that are safe to use, enviromentally
safe and so safe your kids can use! I am doing all of this while
making money! All I have to do is people about it! It's 100% risk
free, not an MLM, no selling, no inventory, no paper work and no
taking orders! This store has good ratings with the BBB and have been
in business for over 20 years! I'd like to answer any questions
thoroughly and effectivly! E-mail me : or you can
check out my website:

www.hometeamfreedom.com/Leah

Have a wonderful day!

~Leah

Posted to misc.consumers.house

(Leah) wrote in
ups.com:

I just switched stores!

You've started a new career as a spammer?

How nice for you.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Aug 30, 8:57 am, Bert Hyman wrote:
(Leah) wrote roups.com:

I just switched stores!

You've started a new career as a spammer?

How nice for you.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

I'm sorry you feel that way. Sorry, I don't have time to be a spammer!
Have a great day!

Posted to misc.consumers.house
WDS WDS is offline

On Aug 29, 9:18 pm, Leah wrote:
I just switched stores!

Try one that sells keyboards that don't change most periods into
exclamation marks.

I'm very happy that I did, I had no idea the
harmful chemicals in the everyday things I use.

Try reading the labels. Very informative.

I made a choice to
switch to all natural products that are safe to use, enviromentally
safe and so safe your kids can use!

Many "all natural" products are as if not more toxic than "unnatural"
ones. And many things claimed to be not natural actually are.
Cleaning products, for instance, have to be pretty harsh in order to
work be they natural or not. And often these products cost more than
what their more commercial counterparts do and even don't work as
well. This shows up all the time in testing by places like Consumer's
Reports.

I am doing all of this while making money!

Uh huh.

All I have to do is people about it!

People about what? Huh?

It's 100% risk
free, not an MLM, no selling, no inventory, no paper work and no
taking orders!

You do know what MLM means, right? Apparently not. How many times
have you been taken in by scams, anyway? You appear to be a prime
target. NOTHING is 100% risk free. Riskier things have greater
rewards IF they work out. That's how the world works. As soon as you
hear "risk free" alarm bells should be going off in your head and you
should be sprinting for the door.

This store has good ratings with the BBB and have been
in business for over 20 years!

Hint: The Internet did not exist 20 years ago. BBB ratings aren't
worth much of anything if we don't know the name of the place, hmmm?

I'd like to answer any questions
thoroughly and effectivly!

What actual product does this place sell? What is the company they
keep hinting about? How do you actually make money off this?

E-mail me : or you can
check out my website:

www.hometeamfreedom.com/Leah

That's not your web site, that's the same web site you get if you
leave off your name.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks! Don't mind if I do.

BTW, most people are (and should be) leery of content-free
presentations promising all sorts of rewards, especially risk free
ones. These are the hallmarks of scams (pyramid/Ponzi schemes) and
near-scams (MLM). Find me one, JUST ONE, mention of an actual product
or real company on that web site you posted. Huh, there aren't any.
Lots of vague promises and hints about "fortune 500 companies" but not
one actual real-world thing.

My favorite part of their web site? The privacy disclaminer:

"Standard disclaimer about auto responder opt-in."

Wow. That sure is reassuring.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Aug 30, 12:00 pm, Bert Hyman wrote:
(Leah) wrote roups.com:

On Aug 30, 8:57 am, Bert Hyman wrote:
(Leah) wrote
roups.com:

I just switched stores!

You've started a new career as a spammer?

How nice for you.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Sorry, I don't have time to be a
spammer!

Really? You mean you'd make even more posts promoting your Web site
if you just had the time? Only time for a dozen or so yesterday,
wasn't it?

Have a great day!

Why, thank you.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

yes, maybe a dozen or so yesterday, but did you notice the time on the
posts? If it doesn't specify a time, it was about 10:30-11 PM, that's
after the baby goes to sleep and the last few weeks I haven't been
able to do alot seeing as the baby wasn't feeling well, so I'm just
catching up!

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Aug 30, 12:26 pm, WDS wrote:
On Aug 29, 9:18 pm, Leah wrote:

[...]

I do read labels, that's why I chose to switch the store that I buy my
products at. That's a personal choice, if it's not for you, then
that's fine. Yes, I do know what MLM stands for and no I have never
agreed to do the scams like Quixtar or Amway, besides they were way
before my time, and their program sucks anyway, though I'm a little
smarter then the average bear my age. I have had alot of people trying
to get me into market america and so on and so forth. I'm happy with
these products that the wellness company sells. I'll use them because
it's a personal choice I have made for me and my family. I can tell
you more about the products, but I'm not going to waste my time on
some one that's also close minded. Yes, the website I give is the same
with out my name, but on the website (if you even bothered to look
further into the web pages) it also gives you some information on the
company and what they do. And if you'd like further information
there's even a page that you can request that information! And you'd
get me, but only if my name was at the end of the address you typed in
your address bar. Again, it's a personal choice and it may not be for
you but it is for me. If you would like to know more about the
products, I'd be glad to tell you. Let me know and I'll be glad to
show you, the products, the way they work, and that, yes they are
cheaper than buying in the store around the corner.
This is risk free, all I have to do is get with you on the internet
and tell you more. How is there a risk in that? Do you own a sam's
club subscribtion? Costco's? Well, there's a perfered customer
membership that's cheaper than Sam's club. That's about all the risk
you'd be taking. Of course, like you said the world is full of risk
and yes, this is how the world works, but there is no harm or risk for
you to give me a few mintues of your time, right? If there is a risk
and you think you'd get hurt just by reading and listening, then by
all means tell me! I should really watch out then right?? The wellness
company has has alot of people working with them, though like I said,
it may not be for you and that's fine, this is something I wanted to
give a try. And there is no risk for me because I like their products,
I like that fact that I can use a wipe to clean the kitchen up with,
get the stains from the freeze pops (the juice stains my counter very
quickly and it's terribly hard to get off) off the counter and then
take a new wipe and clean up the sweet potates from my daughters face!
I like that, one wipe for heavy cleaning, removing stains and cleaning/
wiping the baby with! Not to mention, I get eaten by bugs non stop, as
soon as I'm outside, I get 3-5 bug bites in the first 2 minutes, some
times more bites. These wipes have an oil in it like aloe vera but
it's called melaleuca oil and it's a natrual bug repellant! This is
why this is good for me. But it's not for every one.

' Find me one, JUST ONE, mention of an actual product
or real company on that web site you posted.'

Give me some of your time, I'd be glad to go through all the products
and benefits of this company.

I do wish you a good day! (Oh and the reason I had enough time to
is down for a nap! It's Mommy's time now!)