Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default NEED EXTRA MONEY TO SAVE FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME?

I'm a District Manager in charge of expansion of my office in the NY
area and Interviews are being held now. We are looking to train and
develop a few key people for our office expansion. You should be
motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and love to help people. Earn
$1500-$2000 a month p/t with flex hrs while you learn. We are looking
for people who don't want a boss and would love to have the opportunity

to own their own business within the largest financial company in the
world, learn team management how to run a business. We have both
part-time and full time positions, so there is no risk to your present
occupation. We have offices in White Plains, the Bronx, Manhattan,
Goshen, and New Jersey.
I can be reached at 845-798-1101 or 718-654-7121

Thank you
Denise

NEED EXTRA MONEY FOR HOME REPAIR? TURN $6 INTO THOUSANDS++++ johnnyride Home Repair 0 March 19th 06 08:01 PM
Save Money?!? bobbysmith Home Repair 0 May 20th 05 12:10 PM
trying to save money Stumpysam10 Woodturning 5 October 15th 04 06:18 AM
AD: Make Crafts at Home and Make extra money on the side! Tim Metalworking 0 September 5th 04 11:50 PM
Does turning down the heat save money? Rick Charnes Home Ownership 32 December 15th 03 04:05 AM