Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Default Save our children....

Hopefully "Ahnold" will listen to reason.
Let him know that traditional family values mean something to you....

Action Center: Veto AB 606 and AB 1056, Governor

The Democrat-controlled California Legislature has delivered sexual
indoctrination bills to the Governor that will mentally and emotionally
assault public school children as young as kindergarten to embrace
transsexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality.

NEWS: 1 Down, 2 to Go -- On Sept. 6. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
vetoed SB 1437, ONE OF THREE school sexual indoctrination bills. This
is great news, yet he remains SILENT on the other two bills.

Do not be deceived. Your calls must continue! Unless you and other
pro-family Californians IMMEDIATELY FLOOD Arnold with phone calls, HE
WILL SIGN AB 606 and AB 1056 as a favor to
homosexual-bisexual-transsexual activists.

Time Is Ticking: Act Now Before It's Too Late

TAKE ACTION NOW: The constitutional deadline to sign or veto bills is
Sept. 30. It's up to parents, grandparents and concerned citizens to
contact our liberal governor immediately and urge him to be consistent
and VETO AB 606 and AB 1056 to protect the hearts and minds of OUR
children.

SCROLL DOWN FOR EASY ACTION STEPS

QUICK BILL FACTS (for detailed analysis, click on the bill number)

AB 606 would yank state funding from public schools unless they adopt a "model policy" promoting trassexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality to kids as young as kindergarten, behind their parents' backs.
AB 1056 would spend a quarter-million of taxpayer dollars to turn 10 large schools into sexual indoctrination centers that betray the academic purpose of education.
These bills, combined with the hammer of the California Department of Education, would greatly interrupt schools' educational priorities - which obviously should be reading, writing, and computing.

STEP 1: Call Gov. Schwarzenegger

Tell his staff you are calling to urge the Governor to "Be consistent
and veto AB 606 and AB 1056. These bills harm local control, sexually
indoctrinate young children and violate parents' rights."

Call the office closest to you. Then call the State Capitol office in
Sacramento.

Sacramento: 916-445-2841
San Francisco: 415-703-2218

Fresno: 559-445-5295
Los Angeles: 213-897-0322

Riverside: 951-680-6860
San Diego: 619-525-4641

BE ARMED WHEN CALLING: Schwarzenegger staffers may try to tell you that
you don't know what you're talking about with AB 606, that the bill has
been amended, and that the bill no longer pushes transsexuality,
bisexuality, and homosexuality on schoolchildren. But the "line" isn't
true. If a staffer tells you this, say: "I know what the bill does.
Your job is not to argue with me. Please give my message to the
Governor. I demand that he veto AB 606." If the staffer persists in
arguing, interrupt and say: "I know what the amended August 28 version
of the bill does. It yanks funding from schools if they don't adopt a
'model policy' promoting transsexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality
on campus through school policies and teacher training. The amended
bill even allows school districts statewide to promote transsexuality,
bisexuality, and homosexuality through 'any curriculum, textbook,
presentation, or other material in any program or activity conducted by
an educational institution.' Please pass my message to the Governor. I
demand that he veto AB 606."

STEP 2: Email Gov. Schwarzenegger

Email your veto message at the Governor's web site govmail.ca.gov.

STEP 3: Stay Informed by Email

Stay informed on these and other issues affecting you and your family
in California. Sign up for CCF's FREE Pro-Family Email Bulletins on our
secure sign-up page.

DON'T DELAY - Arnold Needs to Hear From You

Governor Schwarzenegger really needs to hear from you TODAY -
especially since this summer he helped homosexual activists by raising
money for their anti-family agenda.

http://www.savecalifornia.com/getact...9287abd84bc63d

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
Plonked by Kadaitcha Man, Sep 06
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"Panama Floyd" wrote in message
oups.com...

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

STATE: Pastor, son arrested for alleged sexual abuse
LOS ANGELES (September 18 2006, 1: 20 am PDT) - A pastor and his teenage
son were arrested for investigation of sexually abusing three daughters of a
member of the congregation, authorities said.
http://www.modbee.com/state_wire/story/12733732p-13429384c.html

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
Hopefully "Ahnold" will listen to reason.
Let him know that traditional family values mean something to you....

Action Center: Veto AB 606 and AB 1056, Governor

The Democrat-controlled California Legislature has delivered sexual
indoctrination bills

No one is being indoctrinated into anything, dumbass.

to the Governor that will mentally and emotionally
assault public school children as young as kindergarten to embrace
transsexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality.

No one is being made to "embrace" anything, dumbass.

Leave it to the hysterical far right to interpret diversity and
awareness education as "indoctrination."
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:

A repeat of the same BS has been snipped for the sake of not feeling
like we're repeating ourselves.

Now put that bong down and walk away....quietly!

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 01:25:08 -0400, Panama Floyd
wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

"It's beyond belief!"

What a clever slogan, and a great idea.
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

In article . com "bobandcarole" writes:
Hopefully "Ahnold" will listen to reason.
Let him know that traditional family values mean something to you....

Action Center: Veto AB 606 and AB 1056, Governor

The Democrat-controlled California Legislature has delivered sexual
indoctrination bills to the Governor that will mentally and emotionally
assault public school children as young as kindergarten to embrace
transsexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality.

Heh. You KNOW they're worried when that hysterical edge starts
creeping into the everyday hyperbole.

-- cary
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

In article .com "Panama Floyd" writes:

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

Biology. My god, they're blatantly teaching BIOLOGY?!?

Oh, the horror...

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

"It's beyond belief!"

What a clever slogan, and a great idea.

But do they play the Elvis Costello version
as reville?

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Josh Miles wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:

The Democrat-controlled California Legislature has delivered sexual
indoctrination bills

No one is being indoctrinated into anything, dumbass.

to the Governor that will mentally and emotionally
assault public school children as young as kindergarten to embrace
transsexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality.

No one is being made to "embrace" anything, dumbass.

Leave it to the hysterical far right to interpret diversity and
awareness education as "indoctrination."

and education to remove basic ignorance as 'assaulting!' What kind of
mind comes out with such bizarreness? The reality is a bit of basic
education could stop a lot of harrassment and assaults, its B&C's
actions that lead to more assault and harrassment of children. If kids
need saving from anyone, its from ignorant peabrained people like B&C.

NT

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.politics.homosexuality.]
On 2006-09-20, Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article . com "bobandcarole" writes:
Hopefully "Ahnold" will listen to reason.
Let him know that traditional family values mean something to you....
Action Center: Veto AB 606 and AB 1056, Governor
The Democrat-controlled California Legislature has delivered sexual
indoctrination bills to the Governor that will mentally and emotionally
assault public school children as young as kindergarten to embrace
transsexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality.

Heh. You KNOW they're worried when that hysterical edge starts
creeping into the everyday hyperbole.

Yeah. I especially loved the mock-dialog to help them when they
manage to get enough neurons firing to actually press the proper
buttons on the phone-thingie, which went, if I remember correctly,
pretty much like:

Secretary: "Uh, sir, you are vastly misinformed about the contents
of the bill to which you are referencing. The bill provides funding
for schools and also demands that all citizens' children be given
a violence and harassment-free environment in which their own tax
dollars are being spent."

Caller: "Sh!tfire hell! I got told what it was about by a usenet
kook so I don't need to hear from an actual person in the government
about anything. You just go busting in there and tell Arnold that
I personally believe everything I read on the net and if he doesn't
do as I was told to tell him to do that we're going to hold our
breath and stomp our widdle feets and it'll all be his fault for
not vetoing a bill which probably doesn't even come close to saying
what I was told it says by some fascist netmoron! You just tell
him right now that you got this information directly from talking
on the phone with a brainless dupe in Kansas who'll never vote in
California -- as if I could ever get a good enough fake identity
to alleviate the fact that my felony conviction keeps me from even
voting HERE -- nevermind that, just tell him something and say it
really loud like you've three generations of iguanas crawling down
your blouse! Whew! Tell me the truth, though... Are you wearing
sexy panties?"

--
If you stand up and are counted, you may get yourself knocked down.
But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again.
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

"It's beyond belief!"

What a clever slogan, and a great idea.

But do they play the Elvis Costello version
as reville?

And "From Monkey to Man" at lunch. g

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
Plonked by Kadaitcha Man Sept 06
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

"It's beyond belief!"

What a clever slogan, and a great idea.

But do they play the Elvis Costello version
as reville?

And "From Monkey to Man" at lunch. g

Whoa, that one was after my time apparently.

Good lyrics, though.

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"Panama Floyd" wrote in message
oups.com...

bobandcarole wrote:

Save our children, indeed:
http://www.camp-quest.org/

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

STATE: Pastor, son arrested for alleged sexual abuse
LOS ANGELES (September 18 2006, 1: 20 am PDT) - A pastor and his teenage
son were arrested for investigation of sexually abusing three daughters of a
member of the congregation, authorities said.
http://www.modbee.com/state_wire/story/12733732p-13429384c.html

Sounds like you, tomba