Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default hi guys

im thinking about finishing my basement but the house has a sump pump
in the corner. Is it ok to install wall to wall carpeting?

Old guys were right Don Dando Woodworking 18 February 9th 07 09:31 AM
This One Of You Guys? J T Woodworking 6 April 23rd 06 01:56 AM
hi help me out guys [email protected] Electronics Repair 13 March 19th 06 10:05 PM
AC ? Are these guys trying to rip me off? Capri Home Repair 16 October 27th 05 06:34 AM
you guys pay too much Rwalling Woodturning 1 March 5th 05 07:39 PM