Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default This One Of You Guys?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12425803/

Another reason for just using a hammer.

JOAT
To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude.
- Unknown

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Nah, I use a pneumatic staple gun. Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

J T wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12425803/

Another reason for just using a hammer.

A framing nailer would have worked better than the finish gun.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12425803/

Another reason for just using a hammer.

I prefer 3-1/2" # 14 TapCons...just a small box at the time. No
pre-drillin.....that's for wusses.
You ain't felt screwed, till you try that...behind the ear is a nice soft place
to start.

Pfffft....finish nails....pfffft... why bother?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Huebner

In article ,
says...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12425803/

Another reason for just using a hammer.

JOAT

I guess it shows two things:
a)Methamphetamine makes you impervious to normal human reaction (pain) and
b)after using it your brain is apparently incapable of being damaged any
further.

He might have made it into the contenders for the Darwin Awards ...

-P.

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Peter Huebner wrote:I guess it shows two things:
a)Methamphetamine makes you impervious to normal human reaction (pain)
and
b)after using it your brain is apparently incapable of being damaged
any
further.
As a guess, you're probably right. Can you imagine what effects alcohol
produces? Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Wes Stewart

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:15:55 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12425803/

Another reason for just using a hammer.

Funny. I just spent all day in a CERT (Certified Emergency Response
Team) training class. We were discussing triage and the subject of
impaling wounds came up. The instructor asked if anyone had ever
suffered one and three guys (all construction workers) out of a class
of 25 had all fired nails through some part of their bodies.