Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Reattach wheels and axle to a plastic garbage container?

Anyone,

I know this seems so dumb... I have three large plastic Rubbermaid outdoor
garbage containers with wheels. Over about a year, the axle/wheels have
become separated from the containers. I tried hammering them back into the
groove in the container and I just can't seem to be able to do it.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? It doesn't appear to me that the wheels
are designed to be removed from the axle, or else I would take one wheel off
and try to slide the axle into the groove, then reattach the wheel.

Thanks...

David