Posted to misc.consumers.house
z z is offline

Default Reattach wheels and axle to a plastic garbage container?

On Jul 28, 12:15 am, "Andrew Koenig" wrote:
"David E." wrote in message

I know this seems so dumb... I have three large plastic Rubbermaid outdoor
garbage containers with wheels. Over about a year, the axle/wheels have
become separated from the containers. I tried hammering them back into the
groove in the container and I just can't seem to be able to do it.

You can't do it: You need new end caps on the axle.

When it happened to me, I noticed that the wheels were pretty worn also. I
phoned Rubbermaid and they sent me new wheels, end caps, and axle for free.

I thought I was the only one. But this is definitely cool news.