Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default pool question

I've just installed a new pool. Added chlorine according to
manufacturer's directions. How soon is it safe to swim? The pump has
been running for about 2.5 hours.

many thanks,

Esther Williams (just kidding!)
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Jun 24, 3:25 pm, (Sunny) wrote:
I've just installed a new pool. Added chlorine according to
manufacturer's directions. How soon is it safe to swim? The pump has
been running for about 2.5 hours.

many thanks,

Esther Williams (just kidding!)

As soon as you learn how to swim. (just kidding)
Also it might be a good idea to ask the manufacturer the same
question.

alexm

Posted to misc.consumers.house
JD JD is offline

Sunny wrote:
I've just installed a new pool. Added chlorine according to
manufacturer's directions. How soon is it safe to swim? The pump has
been running for about 2.5 hours.

many thanks,

Esther Williams (just kidding!)

Don't you have a test kit? Test the chlorine level and if it's where
it's supposed to be then you can take a dip.

--
JD..