Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default need a Rep in the US/Canada

My name is Cyan Dris,

I am the CEO of CY YACHTS BROKERAGE in the United Kingdom.

I sell Yachts to clients in U.S.A and Canada and I have lots of Bad

experiences of receiving bogus cheques and counterfeit money orders.

I have resolved to stop receiving payments via cheques and money
orders .

I now want to accept all payments by swift wire transfer into an
account in the United Sates.

I have been advised to accept all payments into "A Home Equity Line of
Credit Account". Which is more secure and the IRS will never question
any amount of money coming in or going out of the account.

I need a Representative in the United States who owns or can Operate
Such account.

I will offer you 10% of any of my payment that passed through your
account.

You will never invest any money at the course of this transaction.

This transaction is 100% legal and devoid of Money Laundering .

The amount of money depends on the volume of Yachts
sold which ranges from $100,000 and above depending on the limit of
your account.

I will give details you as soon as I hear from you

Email me on :

Best regards
Cyan Dris
CY YACHTS BROKERAGE.
No 7 Tybalt Lane London,
W1K 9TN United Kingdom

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Mar 29, 8:37 am, wrote:
[...]

Wow! What could possibly go wrong?!

Air Handler & Rep Woes sandraDEE Home Repair 7 January 10th 07 03:52 PM
Canada Day Arch Woodturning 4 July 2nd 06 04:44 AM
Anyone here in Canada?????? Rono Electronics Repair 6 August 22nd 05 04:54 PM
Woodworking in Canada Topaz Woodworking 1 April 19th 05 01:45 PM
A post by the rep from Adjustable Clamp Co. Woodworking 6 October 25th 03 01:06 PM