Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Marble polishing - Texture and Shine Lost

Hi,

The texture of the marble is lost as the liquid used to polish the
marble was applied without proper usage of a machine.

Could you advice me if there is some way that i can re-polish the
marble that has already been fixed to the wall of dimension 4*4 and 7
feet height on 3 sides of the wall.

Thank You.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

"Shankar" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

The texture of the marble is lost as the liquid used to polish the
marble was applied without proper usage of a machine.

Could you advice me if there is some way that i can re-polish the
marble that has already been fixed to the wall of dimension 4*4 and 7
feet height on 3 sides of the wall.

Thank You.

Looks interesting by never used it:

http://www.marble-cleaning-products....finishing-Kit/

I would try a small spot with a high speed buffer and some baby power first.

polishing marble jacquieg UK diy 12 May 17th 06 02:27 AM
Synthetic marble, Corian, marble effect - cheapest options? Eusebius UK diy 2 December 2nd 05 10:51 PM
Marble polishing, how to do it? [email protected] Home Ownership 1 September 18th 04 01:46 PM
Polishing marble [email protected] Home Ownership 0 September 18th 04 07:07 AM
Cleaning / polishing marble Kevin Dressel Home Ownership 1 September 18th 04 06:37 AM