Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Kevin Dressel

Default Cleaning / polishing marble

Hi all!

I just bought a house with marble windows sills, some of which don't
look like they've been cleaned in quite some time. Can anyone suggest
some good marble cleaner and polish to restore the finish?

Thanks,
Kevin

**Remove underscore from email to respond directly to me**

I would suggest Revitalizer
http://www.stonetechpro.com/products/clean/rv/

it's the best out there