DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Marble polishing - Texture and Shine Lost (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/191498-marble-polishing-texture-shine-lost.html)

Shankar February 6th 07 07:09 AM

Marble polishing - Texture and Shine Lost

Hi,

The texture of the marble is lost as the liquid used to polish the
marble was applied without proper usage of a machine.

Could you advice me if there is some way that i can re-polish the
marble that has already been fixed to the wall of dimension 4*4 and 7
feet height on 3 sides of the wall.

Thank You.

Jack February 8th 07 12:29 PM

Marble polishing - Texture and Shine Lost

"Shankar" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

The texture of the marble is lost as the liquid used to polish the
marble was applied without proper usage of a machine.

Could you advice me if there is some way that i can re-polish the
marble that has already been fixed to the wall of dimension 4*4 and 7
feet height on 3 sides of the wall.

Thank You.

Looks interesting by never used it:

http://www.marble-cleaning-products....finishing-Kit/

I would try a small spot with a high speed buffer and some baby power first.